Monday, February 28, 2011

pink petit

So I realize that I honestly do not give myself enough credit or have enough confidence in my work. Probably both. But this is something i see right now. I can change that. No matter how well you think you are doing you always.ALWAYS. Have room to improve. I seriously see it in everything i create. Oh i could of done this or that. But when do you finally say, ok this works... or do you just feel you have reached the limit? Dont get me wrong, Im not giving up or saying i cant better anything i do....but... I dont know, being on a tight bugdet how did any starving artist better themselves without the means to do so?
Its nice to hear good things about your work but i always feel ''ehh i can do better" or i feel the need to keep pushing myself really hard. I guess its good motivation. hmm.



No comments:

Post a Comment